All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first vel in what has become one of the most popular series in contemporary Science Fiction, w back in print from Tor. In the twenty-fourth century, the Company preserves works of art and extinct forms of life (for profit of course). It recruits orphans from the past, renders them all but immortal, and trains them to serve the Company. One of these is Mendoza the botanist, who is sent to Elizabethan England to collect samples from the garden of Sir Walter Iden. Her quest is jeopardized by Nicholas Harpole, who stirs unfamiliar emotions within her about her future - with a man she will long outlive.
- Author BiographyKAGE BAKER has been an artist, actor, and director at the Living History Centre and has taught Elizabethan English as a Second Language. Born in 1952 in Hollywood, she lives in Pismo Beach, California, the Clam Capital of the World.
- Author(s)Kage Baker
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Out-of-print date09/03/2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.