All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmber Jerome Norrgard's second collection of poetry, written bare and wide-open about her experiences with life, loss, love, and true friendship.
- Author BiographyAmber Jerome Norrgard was first published in her hometown's paper at the age of seventeen. Since then, she's used writing as a free form of therapy to celebrate the best parts of her life, and to work through the rough experiences. She is author of the bestselling collection of poetry, The Color of Dawn, as well as 4 a.m., a poetry and essay collection, and Wanting a collection of short erotic stories. She is co-creator, and co-host of TweepNation with Amber and Dionne, a weekly podcast loosely related to Twitter and Independent Authors. She is currently working on her psychology degree, and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her family.
- Author(s)Amber Jerome Norrgard
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.