All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.31
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.38
About this product
- DescriptionRecorded on Paramahansa Yogananda's birthday, on January 5, 1949 at the Self Realization Fellowship headquarters in Los Angeles, California, this is the tenth recording in our special Collector's Series of rare recorded talks. The outstanding quality of the recordings in this series brings Yogananda intimately close to the listener. Readers who admire Yogananda's writings will love hearing his voice. In this talk, Yogananda addresses a joyous gathering at his birthday celebration and reminisces with great love, wisdom and humour about the divinely orchestrated events surrounding his departure from India in 1920 to spread the message of Kriya Yoga meditation to the west. (cdxs)
- Author(s)Paramahansa Yogananda
- PublisherSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.