All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is Heaven like? Tom is an ordinary everyday kind of guy who believes Heaven exists but doesn't spend a lot of time pondering on what the after-life might be like. If someone had asked him his thoughts about Heaven, he would probably have responded with some wisecrack about harp lessons. To Tom's great surprise, Heaven turns out to be a place he could never have expected.
- Author BiographyJim S. Smith is interested in both God and people. He has a deep love for various cultures; how people live, what interests them, what are their hopes and dreams. He has a degree in Theology and a degree in education. He has served as a pastor, a tool and die maker, a small business owner and an anesthesia/surgery attendant. Jim has written countless sermons, articles and several short stories. In The House of My Friends is his first published work.
- Author(s)Jim S Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byNora Cook Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.