In the Kitchen with the Pike Place Fish Guys: 100 Recipes and Tips from the World-Famous Crew of Pike Place Fish by Bryan Jarr, The Crew of Pike Place Fish, Leslie Miller (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeattle s Pike Place Fish Market the country s top fish market reels in the world s best seafood recipes in this cookbook with friendly tips and a sustainability approach that every home cook can master Forget the Space Needle. The true thrill of Seattle lies in Pike Place Market, where the world-famous, must-see, salmon-tossing Fish Guys have been enthralling and educating hordes of fans since 1965. The Fish Guys even inspired the bestselling business book FISH!, which has sold more than 1.4 million copies. In the Kitchen with the Pike Place Fish Guys serves up more than 100 savory seafood recipes and tips answering the most popular question the Fish Guys get: How do you cook that? It features a unique primer on sustainability, with inspiring words from the fishmongers who made Pike Place Fish entirely sustainable in 2011. Located in the nation s oldest continually operating farmers market, which draws ten million visitors each year, Pike Place Fish revives the lost art of selecting and preparing seafood. Home cooks will learn how to cook fish and seafood from the pros, including storage and easy cooking techniques, in addition to mouthwatering recipes like Thai Curry Mussels, Anders s Dungeness Crab and Bacon Quiche, Cajun BBQ Shrimp Skewers, and Coconut Maple Salmon. Ideas for entertaining friends (who will clamor for the Fish Guys clambakes and paella parties) are showcased as well. Readers will easily discover why Pike Place Fish has become America s most recognizable name in the industry, selling 1.5 million pounds of spectacularly perfect seafood each year.Capturing the fun, free-spirited yet seriously kwledgeable essence of these ambassadors of the sea, In the Kitchen with the Pike Place Fish Guys is the seafood cookbook that will bring a fresh feast of environmentally friendly, chef-quality meals to every home cook.
- Author BiographyThe Crew of Pike Place Fish are the world-famous, fish-tossing fishmongers that have been a part of Pike Place Market since 1965.
- Author(s)Bryan Jarr,Leslie Miller,The Crew of Pike Place Fish
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintViking Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width201 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Morgan Keuler
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.