All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn entry-level researcher goes rogue in City Park. A naked landlady educates her tenant on the Bohemian life. A disgruntled boyfriend imagines he's falling for the student who fixes his teeth at a low-cost dental clinic, and grown siblings are brought together by the disquieting sounds of their parents' holiday sex. The inspiration behind the movie Flood Streets, these ten, darkly humorous stories stop in neighborhoods throughout New Orleans, and visit characters as determined as they are misguided, stumbling onward even as the ground crumbles under them.
- Author BiographyHelen Krieger is a writer and filmmaker who moved to New Orleans in 2001. Since then, she has co-founded a local newspaper, worked as a real estate agent, a research assistant, and a neighborhood association president, experiences that inspired these stories.
- Author(s)Helen Krieger
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.