All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us go through life with a vision of what the ideal relationship is supposed to be, yet too often our longing for a soul mate leads to disappointment and heartbreak. What we see, desire, or harshly judge in our mate is but a reflection of self, Vanzant explains, as in IN THE MEANTIME she helps us to break free of our fantasies and view a relationship as an ongoing process of discovery and growth. Whether she is offering practical advice on how to avoid making the same relationship mistakes over and over again, or helping us to view the painful end of a relationship as an opportunity to learn and change, Iyanla Vanzant, as author Patrice Gains has said, 'reminds us that every moment is an opportunity to learn and inspires and encourages us to continue our inward daily search'.
- Author BiographyIyanla Vanzant is a bestselling author, an internationally recognised inspirational speaker and has been one of Oprah's 'Change your Life' experts.
- Author(s)Iyanla Vanzant
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication14/09/1999
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight232 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.