All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Middle: The adolescent brain, behaviour and learning explores current research into brain development in adolescence and the changes in the brain as humans move into adulthood. This book seeks to use neuroscience to help parents, teachers and adults better understand the changes that occur in the brain during the transition from childhood to adulthood. By understanding the science, we gain an opportunity to t only contribute positively to adolescent behaviour and learning but also enhance the day-to-day interactions and relationships that are vital to adolescent wellbeing.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Nagel is an Associate Professor in the School of Science and Education at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia. He teaches and researches in the areas of cognition, behaviour and learning and human development and early learning. Dr Nagel is one of Australia's leading experts in child development and has written a number of books and articles related to neurological development in children. He has also delivered over 200 workshops and seminars for parents and teachers nationally and internationally. Dr Nagel is also a member of the prestigious International Neuropsychological Society and a feature writer for the 'Child' series of magazines which offers parenting advice to more than one million Australian readers.
- Author(s)Michael C. Nagel
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight540 g
- Width176 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.