All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionLong suspicious that the world was going to go up in flames, Jay has retreated to remote Northern California and lived off the grid for years. She didn t want to be rightbut she was. When the war ended, it was clear body had won. Susan kws only one place where she and her extended family might be safe: with Jay, her ex. Desperate and frightened, the refugees rely heavily on their friend Piper, who agrees to make the journey with them. After a ragged reunion, Jay is willing to take in the newcomers, but the only way they will all survive on the land is if they all work and sacrifice. It is easier said than done, especially when old feelingsand new onesbreak the fragile peace and threaten them all.
- Author BiographyA longtime bookseller with a national chain, Mary Griggs is now a writer and consultant on administrative, financial and human resource issues for non-profits. Her passions in life include food, renovation, social justice and her beloved New Orleans.
- Author(s)Mary Griggs
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFerndale, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Weight299 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.