All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJo has done it again - this time with a book full of lovely, light, delicious food - Jamie Oliver Full of mouth-watering yet simple dishes, Jo Pratt has created a stunning collection of nutritious recipes for anyone looking to eat well. Start the day with Ginger Berry Muffins or Raspberry Yogurt Pots, enjoy a light meal of Poached Chicken Broth with Spring Greens or a more substantial Beetroot Gcchi with Walnut & Watercress Pesto then treat yourself to a guilt-free Dairy-Free Vanilla & Blueberry Cheesecake or Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies. Brilliant ingredients are given centre stage in this book, with features on nuts, sprouting beans & seeds, quia, kale and chia seeds, exploring why they are so good, where to find them, and how to use them. With fresh, inspiring photography and design, this is the perfect companion for the everyday cook who wants to eat and live deliciously well.
- Author BiographyJo Pratt is an acclaimed food stylist, writer and presenter. She has written for Elle, Weekend, Sainsbury's Magazine, Olive, BBC Good Food and Glamour, for which she was Food Editor, as well as the BBC Food, Good Food Channel and Good To Know websites. She regularly appears on UK TV, including Saturday Kitchen and Daily Cooks Challenge, and works with many food brands.
- Author(s)Jo Pratt
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width289 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.