All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first book, the two brothers meet Haktu, the young Indian brave who was trapped inside the body of an underwater dragon, and then find his lost pony, U, deep within a mysterious forest. After the boys narrowly escape several vicious attacks from evil wolf-crows, they receive a magic blue feather from Haktu as he bids them his final farewell. Book Two begins with Archibald and Jockabeb flying to a secluded summer camp perched high in a rugged mountain range far from home. The fact that they are the only two campers to show up at Camp Bear Claw that summer is just the first of many surprises incredible surprises that test the protective power of their magic blue feather in completely unexpected ways. On their way to a final face-to-face showdown with a deadly creature that possesses supernatural strength, the young boys meet several unforgettable characters who end up changing their lives forever. If you likedIn the Forest, hold onto your hat as you read its sequel!
- Author BiographyWhen Art Collins retired as a highly successful chairman and CEO of a Fortune 500 company, he didn t write the book on leadership that many had expected. Instead, he decided that penning adventure stories that could be enjoyed by young and old would be far more interesting, not to mention much more fun. Borrowing two characters, Archibald and Jockabeb, from tales told by his father many years before, and drawing upon his own rich imagination, Art introduces the two young brothers to an incredible cast of characterssome human, some otherworldlyin locations that range from the mysterious forest behind the boys house to the lush and exotic Amazon. The nine book series reflects his love of the mountains and ocean, as well as his extensive travels that have taken him to every continent except Antarctica. Art currently divides his time between Chicago and the Vail Valley in Colorado.
- Author(s)Art Collins
- PublisherA&J Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAdventures of Archibald and Jockabeb
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA&J Publishing
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.