All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into exhibitions corresponding roughly to various rooms in the Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Milan, this collection explores the legacy of da Vinci's inventive imagination in various areas, such as war, medicine, sound, and aviation. It reflects how the 20th century was shaped by da Vinci's work and theories, which we are still exploring centuries later.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Round is an award-winning writer, director, and playwright. He is the author of A Cage of Bones, The Honey Locust, Lake on the Mountain, and The P-town Murders. He founded a multimedia theatre company, Best Boys Productions, and his first full-length stage play, Zebra, won the Gay and Lesbian Appeal's Right to Privacy Award and was nominated for a Pink Trillium for Best Play. He founded the Church-Wellesley Review, Canada's first print journal for LGBT creative writing. He lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Round
- PublisherTightrope Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTightrope Books
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.