All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Name of Hate is the first book to offer a comprehensive theory of hate crimes, arguing for an expansion of the legal definitions that most states in the U.S. hold. Barbara Perry provides an historical understanding of hate crimes and provocatively argues that hate crimes are t an aberration of current society, but rather a by-product of a society still grappling with inequality, difference, fear, and hate.
- Author BiographyBarbara Perry is Associate Professor in the Department of Criminal Justice at Northern Arizona University. She is the co-editor of Investigating Difference: Human and Cultural Relations in Criminal Justice (1999).
- Author(s)Barbara Perry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2001
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note15 colour illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.