CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of Liath and Alain is breaking apart as King Henry's kingdom is savaged by earthly and supernatural forces, which they alone have the power to understand. The Eika warriors thirst for the King's land and power, their enmity sealed by generations of blood. Bitter in-fighting within King Henry's court and the ceaseless attrition of raiders also weaken his reign. Those who remain true must stay strong as the shadow of the Cursed Ones falls, and the spell holding the exiled from the planet fails. Liath must force her wild sorcery to maturity and Sanglant, her husband and King Henry's heir, must struggle to hold the realm together. The twin destinies of Liath and Alain may yet avert the destruction written in the stars.
- Author BiographyKATE ELLIOTT is the author of many novels, including BLACK WOLVES, COURT OF FIVES, the Spiritwalker trilogy, the Novels of the Jaran, and the Crossroads trilogy. KING'S DRAGON, the first novel in the Crown of Stars series, was a Nebula Award finalist, and THE GOLDEN KEY (with Melanie Rawn and Jennifer Roberson) was a World Fantasy Award finalist. Kate was born in Iowa, raised in Oregon, and now lives in Hawaii. She invites you to visit her website at kateelliott.com or follow her on Twitter @KateElliottSFF.
- Author(s)Kate Elliott
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleCrown of Stars
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook Six
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width108 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.