All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing conviction for bank fraud, White spent a year in a minimum-security prison in Carville, Louisiana, housed in the last leper colony in mainland America. His fascinating memoir reflects on the sizable group of lepers living alongside the prisoners.-- Publishers Weekly.
- Author(s)Neil White
- PublisherHarper Perennial
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Series TitleP.S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Perennial
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight263 g
- Width139 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.