All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI read somewhere that the decision to emigrate comes from a need to breathe. The hope of a better life is stronger than any other feeling. My mother decided it was better to kw I was in danger far from her; but on the way to a different future, than to kw I was in danger near her; but stuck in the same old fear. At the age of ten, Enaiatollah Akbari was left alone to fend for himself. This is the heartbreaking, unforgettable story of his journey from Afghanistan to Italy in an attempt to find a safe place to live.
- Author BiographyBorn in Turin in 1972, Fabio Geda is an Italian novelist who works with children in difficulties. He writes for several Italian magazines and newspapers, and teaches creative writing at the Italian school of storytelling, Scuola Holden, in Turin. This is his first book to be translated into English.
- Author(s)Fabio Geda
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemap
- Weight163 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byHoward Curtis
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.