CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws on a range of evidence to describe the lives of men, women and children during the Second World War. left behind. It examines how they lived, studied, fought and worked for the war effort, worshipped and played. There are also short stories about real people who lived during this period of history, such as Winston Churchill, land girl Pat Kemp and Agnes Conway, an 11-year-old evacuee.
- Author BiographyPeter Hepplewhite is an experienced writer of children's history and has taught the subject for many years. He is currently the Education Officer for Tyne and Wear Archives Service.
- Author(s)Peter Hepplewhite
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMen, Women & Children
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notecolour and black and white photographs
- Weight160 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.