All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of Sayyid Qutb's tafsir, commentary on the Qur'an, covers Surah 10 Yunus and Surah 11 Hud.
- Author BiographySayyid Qutb: Sayyid Qutb (1906-1966) was a foremost thinker of the latter half of the 20th Century. Born in Egypt in 1906, he came from a deeply religious Egyptian background. He started his career as literary writer and critic, and progressed to become one of the most original and independent Muslim thinkers. He wrote with a profound sense of conviction, which endeared him to his readers and supporters, but brought him increasingly into conformation with those in power. Refusing to change his opinions he was executed by the Nasser regime of Egypt on 1 August 1966. Sayyid Qutb has more than 25 literary works to his name, of which In the Shade of the Qur an, his tafsir, is the largest and most important.
- Author(s)Sayyid Qutb
- PublisherIslamic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic Foundation
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byAdil Salahi
- Contained items statement9 Paperbacks
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.