All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author illustrates that an increased Soviet military presence should weaken U.S. security associations in East Asia by threatening the integrity of the sea-lanes that supply Northeast Asia with necessary raw materials and possibly lead to the eventual domination of the West Pacific by the Soviet Union.
- Author BiographyA. James Gregor is a Professor of Political Science and Principal Investigator for the Pacific Basin Project, Institute of International Studies, at the University of California at Berkeley. He has published widely, and his essays have appeared in the major journals dealing with Asian affairs.
- Author(s)A. James Gregor
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/1989
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.43New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.80New
- AU $11.17Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $101.89Trending at AU $118.99
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.