All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImmigrants gazed upon the towering Statue of Liberty and entered the gates of Ellis Island in order to begin their journeys in America. Meet the immigrants who were processed at Ellis Island, and hear their stories through their own words. Meets Common Core standards for analyzing multiple accounts of an event.
- Author(s)Danny Kravitz
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleU.S. Immigration in the 1900s
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Weight249 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.