All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis fictional vel is based on a true story. This story of abuse of power centers on a faculty wife and her family who became the object of that abuse. After the coupe d'etat also kwn as the Kennedy assassination, robbed Tom McDowell of the Presidency of the United States, he took refuge as President of Renier University. He would wait for ather chance while keeping his name out front. Renier was in the process of recruiting, training, and resume enhancement of homosexual faculty and administrators to be laater exported to other American universities. What followed were embellzement, blackmail, child abuse, and sexual and financial misconduct. Liz the faculty wife, became heavily involved when the managaer of the newly formed faculty recreational park mistreated the children. For this she paid a heavy price. She was betrayed by her husband, rejected by the community who labeled her as crazy and forced into isolation. The power of the University community became evident when she had exhausted all of her legal and psychological options to avail. She then turned to writing to clear her mind and to determine what was read and what was imaginary.
- Author BiographyBA Ohio University, majors in math and history. graduate student's wife, Princeton, and the University of Michigan. Twenty one years in Durham, NC as wife of Duke University faculty member. Temporary computer word processing for 10 years.
- Author(s)MS Marjorie Hacker
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.