All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLook at the sky. What can you see in the sky? In the Sky is a book-banded reading book for early readers, carefully levelled at Pink Book Band. Illustrated throughout with beautiful photographs, this 104-word n-fiction book features a short, highly structured, repetitive text with limited vocabulary. It is suitable for ages 4 - 5. In the Sky is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyStephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight36 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.