Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionConnecting Concepts is a valuable classroom resource designed to help teachers turn their classroom into a community of inquiry through exploring concepts such as violence, the mind, culture, kwledge and justice. Connecting Concepts includes discussion ideas and exercises suitable for whole class, group and individual activities using a wide range of learning styles. Clear guidelines, examples and sample questions provide a step-by-step introduction to conceptual analysis in the classroom. Blackline masters introduce concept games to students. Concept games can be used in any subject area and are designed to promote a better understanding of the essential concepts being taught. Easy to use, these games quickly highlight areas for consideration and clarification and allow students to think critically about and develop their own understanding of concepts. Connecting Concepts is ideal for use with students 12 years of age and above. It is a particularly relevant resource for use in English, social education, science, religious education and any subject that teaches thinking skills and values education.
- Author(s)Clinton Golding
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width213 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.