Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Wilson did it all. He arrived in the West in 1905, the year of Saskatchewan's birth, and experienced all the hardship, success, and suffering that the province enjoyed and endured on its path to becoming one of the most favoured places in Canada today. In the Temple of the Rain God explores how governments and individuals struggled to save western agriculture from the crushing mountain of farm debt and--through Charles Wilson's eyes--tells the dramatic story of the first fifty years of Saskatchewan history.
- Author BiographyGarrett Wilson is a Regina lawyer and author of Deny, Deny, Deny: Diefenbaker for the Defence; and Guilty Addictions. He is Charles Wilson's son.
- Author(s)Garrett Wilson
- PublisherUniversity of Regina Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationRegina
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Regina Press
- Content Note29
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.