Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSmall-town Florida, 1976. Life is squeaky-clean. Nothing ever happens here and if it does, the only response is a polite smile. Sensible Abby Newman is best friends with free-spirit Dana Massey. Seventeen and restless, they set out to defy the town motto: Hear, Speak, See No Evil. They smoke, drink, push the boundaries of sexual exploration, and break into neighborhood houses. When Dana steals an expensive object, their incent prank turns into a crime. Soon the theft comes to light, along with other secrets, and the strength of their friendship is challenged. In the land explorer Ponce de Leon named Pascua Florida--Feast of Flowers--Abby learns about loyalty, betrayal, and the power of forgiveness.
- Author BiographyTINA EGNOSKI was born in Melbourne, Florida. She attended the University of Florida and Emerson College, where she earned her MFA in 1997. She is the author of Perishables, winner of the Black River Chapbook Competition and published in 2010 by Black Lawrence Press. Her work, both fiction and poetry, has appeared in a number of literary journals, including The Carolina Quarterly, Cimarron Review and Folio. She currently lives in Barrington, Rhode Island, with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Tina Egnoski
- PublisherTexas Review Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHuntsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Review Press
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.