All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for In the Trading Cockpit ... Morales and Kacher want you to see an alternative to popular and traditional dead end strategies (i.e., buy and hope). Absorb the insights of In the Trading Cockpit with the O'Neil Disciples and put yourself in position to think differently and profit. Michael W. Covel, Bestselling author of Trend Following and The Complete TurtleTrader; President, Trend Following Your hands-on guide to mastering powerful trading methods inspired by stock market legend William O'Neil Written by two former William O'Neil + Co. employees who have spent years building upon the lessons they learned working alongside the master, this book delivers powerful trading techniques based on the O'Neil model that you can put to work in your own portfolio, right away. The follow-up to their bestselling Trade Like an O'Neil Disciple, In the Trading Cockpit with the O'Neil Disciples goes beyond the descriptive narrative of the former book to provide you with step-by-step guidance and all the practice you need to quickly master those tried-and-true methods and make them an integral part of your trading system. You'll find: * Clear, step-by-step explanations of powerful new trading strategies, including techniques for buying pocket pivots and gap-ups * Hundreds of antated examples with charts of real-life trades from the authors' own experiences with detailed analysis of what worked, what didn't, and why * Set ups with buy, add, and sell points for both winning and losing scenarios * Dozens of skill-building exercises that help you quickly master the techniques described * Tried-and-true stock shorting techniques based on William O'Neil's methods Written by established experts Gil Morales and Dr. Chris Kacher, In the Trading Cockpit with the O'Neil Disciples is an indispensable guide to mastering proven strategies for trading stocks for record profits in every market environment.
- Author BiographyGil Morales is a co-Managing Director and Chief Portfolio Manager of MoKa Investors, LLC. He is the coauthor and publisher of the investment website, VirtueOfSelfishInvesting.com, as well as the author and publisher of the Gilmo Report (www.gilmoreport.com), and was formerly a senior proprietary portfolio manager for William O'Neil + Company, Inc. During his tenure there, Gil also functioned as vice president and manager of the Institutional Services Group, responsible for advising more than 500 of the world's largest and most successful institutional investors, including mutual funds, pension funds, hedge funds, trust companies, and banks. In 2004, Mr. Morales was appointed chief market strategist for William O'Neil + Co., Inc. and coauthored with William J. O'Neil the short-selling treatise, How to Make Money Selling Stocks Short (Wiley). Between 1998 and 2005, Morales achieved an audited return of 10,904% in his personal account, as verified by Rothstein Kass. Chris Kacher, PhD, is coauthor and publisher of www.VirtueOfSelfishInvesting.com. His investment career began in 1995 when he founded one of the first Internet-based stock advisory services. In 1996, he joined William O'Neil + Co., Inc. as a research associate before quickly being promoted to senior research analyst and senior proprietary portfolio manager for the firm in 1997. From 1996 to 2002, Dr. Kacher achieved a verified return in his personal account in excess of 18,000%, as verified by KPMG. He received a BS in chemistry and PhD in nuclear physics from the University of California at Berkeley, where he studied under Nobel Laureate professor Glenn Seaborg and helped discover element 110 on the Periodic Table of Elements and confirm element 106, which his group named Seaborgium.
- Author(s)Chris Kacher,Gil Morales
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight954 g
- Width184 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.