Inbound Marketing: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online by Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttract, engage, and delight customers online Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online is a comprehensive guide to increasing online visibility and engagement. Written by top marketing and startup bloggers, the book contains the latest information about customer behavior and preferred digital experiences. From the latest insights on lead nurturing and visual marketing to advice on producing remarkable content by building tools, readers will gain the information they need to transform their marketing online. With outbound marketing methods becoming less effective, the time to embrace inbound marketing is w. Cold calling, e-mail blasts, and direct mail are turning consumers off to an ever-greater extent, so consumers are increasingly doing research online to choose companies and products that meet their needs. Inbound Marketing recognizes these behavioral changes as opportunities, and explains how marketers can make the most of this shift online. This t only addresses turning strangers into website visitors, but explains how best to convert those visitors to leads, and to nurture those leads to the point of becoming delighted customers. Gain the insight that can increase marketing value with topics like: * Inbound marketing strategy, reputation, and tracking progress * Visibility getting found, and why content matters * Converting customers turning prospects into leads and leads into customers * Better decisions picking people, agencies, and campaigns The book also contains essential tools and resources that help build an effective marketing strategy, and tips for organizations of all sizes looking to build a reputation. When consumer behaviors change, marketing must change with them. The fully revised and updated edition of Inbound Marketing is a complete guide to attracting, engaging, and delighting customers online.
- Author BiographyBRIAN HALLIGAN is cofounder & CEO of HubSpot, an inbound marketing and sales software company that helps businesses transform how they get found and grow online. Brian also teaches Entrepreneurial Product Development and Marketing as a Senior Lecturer at MIT. Connect with Brian on Twitter @bhalligan. DHARMESH SHAH is cofounder & CTO of HubSpot and an angel investor in over 50 technology startups. Dharmesh also authors OnStartups.com, a popular startup blog with over 400,000 members in its community, and is a frequent speaker on the topic of startups and marketing. Connect with Dharmesh on Twitter @dharmesh.
- Author(s)Brian Halligan,Dharmesh Shah
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and updated ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.