All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't chase business bring new customers to you! Outdated sales tactics have you chasing leads and fishing for new business. In today's competitive world, body has time for that! Inbound Marketing For Dummies is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to kw about inbound marketing techniques that attract the attention of your target audience. Whether you have a small or large business, this approachable text offers insight into creating, executing, promoting, and measuring inbound marketing tactics through easy-to-follow instructions on setting up and implementing a new strategic approach. With the information in this book, you can increase brand awareness, enhance brand loyalty, engage with target audience members, and attract new buyers all by leveraging your website, social media, blog, and other resources that are, most likely, already at your fingertips. A breath of fresh air brought on by the Digital Age, inbound marketing is a holistic, data-driven marketing approach that calls upon digital-based resources, such as your website, social media platforms, blogging, search engine optimization, etc., to establish your company as an authority in its industry and to help customers find you, instead of require your sales team to chase after each and every customer. * Build a reliable inbound marketing team * Develop deeper relationships with your customers * Convert inbound traffic into revenue * Combine inbound and outbound marketing strategies to optimize your business' resources Inbound Marketing For Dummies is an essential guide for anyone looking to leverage tried and true inbound marketing strategies within their business.
- Author BiographyScott Anderson Miller is an entrepreneur who has piloted 13 start-ups including his current firm Marketing Matters Inbound and another named to Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies (2014). As an inbound marketing consultant, he frequently speaks at marketing conferences and has been a TV reviewer of Super Bowl commercials.
- Author(s)Consumer Dummies,Scott Anderson Miller,Wiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.