All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevealing legends and legacies, Inca: Discover the Culture and Geography of a Lost Civilization with 25 Projects offers engaging insight into the continent-sprawling ancient Inca culture. The text and activities invite learners on a journey along the Inca Trail. They'll visit the city of Cuzco and the majestic Machu Picchu, built on a jagged ridge thousands of feet above the Urubamba River. Kids will learn about cultural beliefs, rituals, scientific advances, and languages. They'll create Salar de Uyuni salt crystals and build a tropical cloud forest. This captivating educational tool also features unique illustrations, informative sidebars, fun-fact questions, and vocabulary that will interest readers from start to finish.
- Author BiographyLawrence Kovacs is a teacher of gifted and talented children in grades kindergarten through 12. He lived in Bolivia for 16 months and spent a year in Peru. He lives in Bath, Maine. Farah Rizvi is a graphic designer and an illustrator. She lives in White River Junction, Vermont.
- Author(s)Lawrence G. Kovacs
- PublisherNomad Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBuild it Yourself
- Place of PublicationWhite River Junction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNomad Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus, 50 line drawings & 25 maps
- Weight310 g
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Farah Rizvi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.