All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
About this product
- DescriptionSearing, brilliant, and tension-filled, this is a foreboding tale about truth, lies and justice - quintessential David Adams Richards. When a terrible accident unsettles the peace in a small, tight-knit community, who will pay the price? Incidents in the Life of Markus Paul tells an intricate story about the miscarriage of justice in the case of one man's death in a shipping yard in New Brunswick in 1985. The vel is a meticulous study of the various half-truths, political machinations and outright lies that lead to the unfair incrimination of one man, Roger Savage, in the death of Hector Penniac, a promising young Micmac man from a local First Nations reserve.
- Author BiographyCanadian author David Adams Richards' most recent novel, The Lost Highway, was nominated for the Governor General's Award for Fiction and the Scotiabank Giller Prize 2008. The Friends of Meager Fortune won the Commonwealth Writers' Prize for Best Book (Canada and the Caribbean). His novel River of the Brokenhearted received immense critical acclaim. Mercy Among the Children won the 2000 Giller Prize and was nominated for the Governor General's Award and the Trillium Award. He is the author of the celebrated Miramichi trilogy: Nights Below Station Street, winner of the Governor General's Award; Evening Snow Will Bring Such Peace, winner of the Canadian Authors Association Award; and For Those Who Hunt the Wounded Down.
- Author(s)David Adams Richards
- PublisherSandstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDingwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSandstone Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/07/2016
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.