All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevon loves his school, teacher, and classmates. Turtle School is a safe place where the children are taught to respect everyone. All is well, until one day when a new boy comes to class who is t familiar with the empathetic motto of the school. The new student tries to exclude Devon from playing a game based on Devon's skin color. What happens next is a heartwarming lesson that teaches children about tolerance, acceptance, and the importance of standing up for others.
- Author(s)Pamela Martin Ed D
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.