Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of the Including Children with...series is to equip practitioners and carers with the basic information they require in order to understand particular special needs and respond appropriately to the child and his or her parents. The emphasis is on helping the child to participate as fully as possible in the curriculum, on equal terms with his or her peers. Each book will -Inform you by: Providing essential background information about the particular need; Telling you about the particular learning requirements of children with that need; Indicating further resources and sources of help; Unravelling the complexities of working with a range of different agencies. Support you by: Offering tried and tested teaching tips; Giving advice about working with support staff; Giving practical strategies for differentiation. Inspire you by: Suggesting a range of activity ideas across all the areas of learning; Offering great ideas to help children make a smooth startto education. Make you think by asking: Hoe does it feel to have this need? What's it like to be the parent of a child with this need?
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Clare Beswick
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/04/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martha Hardy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.