All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBalancing foundational information with a real world approach to inclusion, Inclusion: Effective Practices for All Students, 2e equips teachers to create effective inclusive classrooms. The most applied text in the market, this second edition sharpens its focus and its organization to more clearly outline best practices for inclusive classrooms. The book's three part structure opens with the foundational materials you'll need to truly understand inclusive classrooms, followed by brief categorical chapters to give you the information you need to meet the needs of all students. Finally, field tested and research based classroom strategies are laid out on perforated pages to make the transition from theory to practice seamless.
- Author BiographyJames McLeskey is professor and chair of the Department of Special Education at the University of Florida. He completed his doctoral work at Georgia State University. Dr. McLeskey is the author or co-author of Inclusion: Effective Practices for All Students (with Michael Rosenberg and David Westling, to be published by Pearson 2010); Reflections on Inclusion: Classic Articles that Shaped our Thinking (published by CEC, 2007); and Inclusive Education in Action: Making Differences Ordinary (with Nancy L. Waldron, published by ASCD, 2000). He has worked extensively with local schools as they have developed inclusive schools, and has written numerous articles regarding this work. Michael S. Rosenberg is a Professor in the Department of Special Education and Chair of Doctoral Studies at Johns Hopkins University. He completed his doctoral work at Penn State University. A co-editor of Teacher Education and Special Education, Dr. Rosenberg is the co-author of Educating Students with Behavior Disorders (with R. Wilson, L. Maheady, & P.T. Sindelar, published by Allyn & Bacon, 2003); Student Teacher To Master Teacher (With L. J. O'Shea & D.F O'Shea, published in 2006); The Special Education Sourcebook (with Irene Edmond-Rosenberg, published by Woodbine House, 1994); and Inclusion: Effective Practices for All Students (with James McLeskey and David Westling, to be published by Pearson 2010); and numerous publications in professional journals. David L. Westling is the Adelaide Worth Daniels Distinguished Professor of Special Education at Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, North Carolina. He completed his doctoral work at the University of Florida. He is the co-author of Teaching Students with Severe Disabilities (with Lise Fox, published by Prentice Hall in 2009); and Inclusion: Effective Practices for All Students (with James McLeskey and Michael Rosenberg, to be published by Pearson 2010); and numerous papers in professional journals.
- Author(s)David L. Westling,James McLeskey,Michael S. Rosenberg
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1052 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.