Inclusion Recruiting: The 12 Secrets to Recruiting a Diverse Workforce by Darrell James (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionINCLUSION RECRUITING provides the most powerful advice for recruiting a diverse workforce (diversity recruiting). This is t the same tired compliance based information about recruiting mirities. This book is much bigger than that. The information you will receive provides the foundation for recruiting, HR, and diversity practitioner to become more strategic and impact the bottom line by providing a holistic approach to hiring and interviewing the best talent - that happens to be diverse and inclusive. You'll discover valuable insights about diversity recruiting such as: - Why Diversity Recruiting is DEAD! - The Top 10 Greatest Myths of Diversity Recruiting - The Driving Forces that supports the Business Case for Inclusion Recruiting - The Four Stages of Inclusion Recruiting - The 14 Characteristics of a Great Inclusion Recruiter - How to Develop a Comprehensive Inclusion Recruiting Strategic Plan - How to Create an Employer Value Proposition for ALL Candidates - Why Thinking like Donald Trump will get your more Diverse Candidates - The #1 Boolean Search String to produce Diverse Candidates - The Top 8 Diversity Sourcing Techniques - How to the Close and hire more Diverse Candidates - How to Leverage Social Media for Branding, Sourcing, and Recruiting to build a Diverse Pipeline of Talent - A Comprehensive List of Professional Associations and Groups on LinkedIn (both diverse and n-diverse). The primary purpose of this book is to: - Shift the traditional thought process of how diversity recruiting is perceived and defined. - Ensure that the new thought process is more inclusive. - Identify the critical factors that increase the chances of successfully branding, sourcing, and recruiting diverse talent at all levels - from entry level to Executives. Who should read this book? -Talent Acquisition Professionals -HR Professionals -Diversity Professionals -Hiring Managers -Corporate Executives One of my favorite movies is the Matrix. Within the first 30 minutes of the movie there is a scene where Morpheus is asking Neo if he wants to kw the truth? Does he want to kw about The Matrix? As Morpheus begins to close the dialogue with Neo, he offers him the final opportunity to learn about the Matrix by giving him the choice of taking one of two pills - the blue one or the red one. If he takes the blue one, Neo will go back to his rmal life as it was before he met Morpheus. If he takes the red pill, he will then find out the truth of the Matrix! As you may kw, Neo took the red pill and found out the truth of the Matrix and that he was the ONE! Now! You may be wondering what in the heck do the Matrix, Neo, Morpheus, red and blue pills have to do with Diversity, Inclusion, and Recruiting? Well, this book is the red pill. It is the truth about Diversity Recruiting, which I w call Inclusion Recruiting. I will get to why I call it Inclusion Recruiting shortly. Over the past 20 years, I have had the opportunity to be involved with numerous projects that involved recruiting diverse talent for various Fortune 500 Companies. I have seen companies have success and failure in those efforts. Those experiences have been as an internal Corporate HR/Recruiting professional, or as an external consultant and advisor. It is a combination of those experiences that have led me to create a comprehensive guide to diversity recruiting in Corporate America. And of course, I will be putting a unique spin on how to ensure your success. The Death of Diversity Recruiting As you may kw, the concept of Diversity has gone through various changes over the last 40 or so years: 1960's - Affirmative Action 1970's - Assimilation and Compliance 1980's - Valuing Diversity 1990's - Managing Diversity Y2k - Creating Inclusion The causes of diversity recruiting death: -Diversity Fatigue -Lack of Understanding
- Author BiographyAs co-founder of James & Jordan, an Executive Search Firm based in Sugar Land, TX, Darrell has over 20 years of experience in recruiting, human resources, and diversity with the demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing, and managing strategic recruitment and training initiatives. Darrell was the Vice President of Hudson Inclusion Solutions Recruitment Services of the Hudson Highland Group. He was responsible for the development and delivery of diversity search and recruitment consulting services with both internal and external clients. Darrell's client list included multiple Fortune 500 companies such as American Express, MTV Networks, Coke, Frito Lay, and HSBC Bank. Previously, Darrell had been in numerous HR leadership roles for companies such as the Houston Rockets, Deloitte, Motorola, and Arizona State University. He is actively involved in several professional organizations, including: Society of Human Resource Management/HRHouston; National Black MBA; and National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR). Darrell is the Immediate Past President of the Houston NAAAHR Chapter, and currently the President of the Houston Black MBA Chapter. Darrell graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Grand Canyon University, and has a M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration from Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Darrell James
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Muzzammil Sajjad
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.