All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA number of case studies about interventions in schools to promote the inclusion of pupils referred to a local authority Educational Psychology Service (EPS) in the rth of England are to be found in this book. The aim of the book is to provide accounts which do t shirk from describing 'failures' as well as 'successes'. These are written as 'stories' from the point of view of an educational psychologist and they 'bring alive' the dilemmas of professional practice.
- Author(s)John Quicke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInclusive Education: Cross Cultural Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1030 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.