Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly practical book presents an in-depth look at how to tackle inclusion in schools. With frank and essential advice on subjects such as gender and race differences to issues of disability and intelligence, it offers everyone involved in educating children the tools to provide a fair, effective and powerful education for all, giving them the best start possible. The book also includes a useful overview of common learning difficulties and medical conditions, with valuable tips and contacts.
- Author BiographyRosemary Sage is Deputy Director of CIREA (Centre for Innovation in Raising Educational Achievement) at the University of Leicester. She is a qualified speech and language therapist, psychologist and teacher who has worked in many educational and medical contexts.
- Author(s)Rosemary Sage
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Continuum Education
- Content Note1
- Weight479 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.