All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdioms and metaphers of development ecomics keep on changing from time to time. The latest phrase is Inclusive Growth as reflected in the title of the Draft Approach Paper to the Eleventh Five Year Plan - Towards Faster and More Inclusive Growth . The bunch of 19 papers meticulously written by one of India's most distinguished ecomists, Dr. N.A. Mujumdar illuminate how inclusive growth has w become a growth and development imperative. This, according to the author, is perhaps the best route by which the bulk of the poor can be provided with livelihood and food security. The papers included in this book identify the segments of the ecomy and sections of the population whom the growth process has bypassed and which need to be brought into the fold of a vibrant ecomy. All those involved in the development of the Indian ecomy - banks, cooperatives, development finance institutions, NGOs, and administrators - will have to reorient their own strategies in response to the new emphasis being given to inclusive growth .
- Author BiographyDr. N.A. MUJUMDAR is the Editor of the Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics and former Principal Adviser, Reserve Bank of India. A Nuffield Fellow of Oxford University, Dr. Mujumdar has also worked for the IMF, FAO, ESCAP and the World Bank. He was member of various Working Groups appointed by the Reserve Bank of India and the Planning Commission. He has published several books and numerous research papers in technical journals.
- Author(s)N.A. Mujumdar
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.