All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInclusive Techlogy Enhanced Learning draws together a remarkable breadth of research findings from across the field, providing useful data on the power of techlogy to solve cognitive, physical, emotional or geographic challenges in education. A far-ranging assessment, this book combines research, policy, and practical evidence to show what digital techlogies work best for which learners and why. Inclusive Techlogy Enhanced Learning takes a number of unique perspectives, looking at uses of digital techlogies through a detailed learning framework; considering different groups of users and how they can be individually supported through digital techlogies; and exploring how those who support different categories of learners can apply techlogies to their specific support needs. This powerful meta-analysis of research on techlogy enhanced learning will be invaluable reading for anyone concerned with the impacts of digital techlogies on learning across subject areas, age ranges, and levels of ability.
- Author BiographyDon Passey is a Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Educational Research at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Don Passey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.