All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe suggests this new imperialism will simply produce wars without end. In this lucid dissection of the military, ecomic, political and cultural resources of the US, Mann insists they can only generate an incoherent empire.
- Author BiographyMichael Mann is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles. His major works include the prizewinning series The Sources of Social Power, Volume I: A History of Power from the Beginning to 1760 AD, and Volume II: The Rise of Classes and Nation-States, 1760-1914. He is working on the third volume, Globalizations, which covers the most recent period of world history.
- Author(s)Michael Mann
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication11/07/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.