All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is mainly concerned with methods of estimating income elasticity. It is connected with ecomic development that can be achieved by reducing income inequality, a highly relevant subject in today's world for a wide range of policy areas.
- Author(s)M. Ohidul Haque
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvanced Studies in Theoretical and Applied Econometrics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.