All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe standard reference for serious tax professionals and students, CCH's Income Tax Regulations reproduces the mammoth Treasury regulations that explain the IRS's position, prescribe operational rules, and provide the mechanics for compliance with the Internal Revenue Code. CCH's federal tax regulations volumes include: Full text reproduction of the official text of the federal income tax regulations, including unemployment insurance regulations and all estate, gift, generation-skipping transfer tax, and special valuation regulations. All Proposed, Temporary and Final Income Tax Regulations, and Preambles to Proposed Regs. Helpful finding devices such as: Topical Index to final, temporary and proposed regulations, Table of Irregularly Numbered Regulations that includes a summary description of such Regs and their page number, Table of Public Laws by number and title, Table of Regulations that do t reflect changes made by recently enacted public laws, Proposed Reg Preamble finder, Table of how to locate and identify Regulations.
- Author(s)CCH Tax Law
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date11/08/2016
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.