All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionTo hour a promise to her dying father, Jane takes her ageing incontinent mother to Italy. What could possibly go wrong? Jane Christmas had always had a difficult relationship with her mother, but thought that a mother and daughter trip to Italy could be the start of a whole new friendship. In this hilarious but poignant memoir, she discovers that it will t be that easy. Describing her mother as a cross between 'Queen Victoria and Hyacinth Bucket', Jane struggles to build bridges to a woman she has always found a puzzle, while also trying to cope with her mother's failing health and physical needs.
- Author BiographyJane Christmas is an acclaimed Canadian writer of travel memoirs, including And Then There Were Nuns, her account of the time she spent testing out her vocation following a marriage proposal. And What the Psychic Told the Pilgrim: A Mid-Life misadventure on Spain's Camino de Santiago de Compostela. She now lives in Devon in the UK.
- Author(s)Jane Christmas
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.