Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent and proposed developments in techlogy will continue to enhance and change the way combat units conduct combat operations on the modern battlefield. This study will assess recent and proposed advancements in automated ISR techlogies in relation to the 75th Ranger Regiment. As significant advancements in the area of automation and robotics continue to emerge, they drive the primary research question of how the 75th Ranger Regiment should incorporate new techlogies to increase their ISR capabilities during direct action operations. The study will show how the regiment should integrate new techlogies in the automated ISR arena by analyzing the research data against the following criteria: unmanned aerial vehicle capabilities, unmanned ground vehicle capabilities, remote sensor capabilities, and level of incorporation within the regimental structure. The final results of the research will be to establish what capabilities Ranger automated ISR systems should possess, what current systems possess these capabilities, and at what level these systems should be incorporated at within the regiment for greatest efficiency and maximum effect.
- Author(s)Douglas G Vincent
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.