All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $26.78Free postage
- AU $29.00Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to take the tease out of brainteasers, and increase your puzzle IQ with this eye-opening guide to solving puzzles. Revealing the basic principles and strategies of cracking logic problems, it shows you, step-by-step, how to solve ten of the most common types of puzzles, from basic deduction conundrums to more complex mathematical bafflers. Packed with practice puzzles and offering hours of amusement and mental challenge, Increase Your Puzzle IQ gives you the kw-how you need to decipher even the most puzzling of puzzles. Why are 1997 dollar bills worth more than 1980 dollar bills? In a box there are 20 balls, 10 white and 10 black. With a blindfold on, what is the least number you must draw out in order to get a pair of balls that matches? Which clock keeps the best time? The clock that loses a minute a day or one that doesn't run at all? I have two current U.S. coins in my hand. The two coins add up to 15?. One of the coins is t a nickel. What two coins do I have? How much dirt is there in a hole that is 1 foot wide by 1 foot long by 1 foot deep?
- Author BiographyMARCEL DANESI, Ph.D., is a professor at the University of Toronto. He is also the author of Language Games in Italian and Italian the Easy Way.
- Author(s)Marcel Danesi
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication23/04/1997
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note400 charts and diagrams
- Weight400 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.