All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese days, everyone seems to have a home page or a Web site. However, just because you create and publish a Web site doesn't mean anyone will visit it. Competition to attract visitors is extreme. The reality is that of the millions of Web pages out there, only a handful actually attract a steady readership; and these same Web pages are the ones that attract advertisers. In order to compete, you need to develop and implement a Web site promotion plan. How can you kw if people are visiting your Web site, and if they aren't, what can you do about it? What can you do to earn money on your Web site? Is there an easy way to attract readers and advertisers without spending a fortune? Yes is the answer to all of these questions, and INCREASE YOUR WEB TRAFFIC IN A WEEKEND, SIXTH EDITION maps out a cost effective, comprehensive plan that both Web beginners and experts can use to build an audience for a home page or Web site. This book has compiled low-cost Web promotion and advertising techniques collected from the authors' years of practical experience, but you can implement them all in just one weekend!
- Author BiographyJerry Lee Ford, Jr. is an author, educator, and an IT professional with over 21 years of experience in information technology, including roles as an automation analyst, technical manager, technical support analyst, automation engineer, and security analyst. He is the author of 36 books and co-author of two additional books. His published works include Ajax Programming for the Absolute Beginner; HTML, XHTML, and CSS for the Absolute Beginner; XNA 3.1 Game Development for Teens; Scratch Programming for Teens; and Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Programming for the Absolute Beginner. Ford has a master's degree in business administration from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia, and has over five years of experience as an adjunct instructor teaching networking courses in information technology. William R. Stanek is a leading network technology expert and an award-winning author. Over the years, his practical advice has helped programmers, developers, and network engineers all over the world. He is also a regular contributor to leading publications like PC Magazine. He has written, coauthored, or contributed to numerous computer books, including Microsoft Windows 2000 Administrator's Pocket Consultant, Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 Administrator's Pocket Consultant, and Windows 2000 Scripting Administrator's Guide. Mr. Stanek has a master's degree in information systems, with distinction, and a bachelor's degree in computer science, magna cum laude. Mr. Stanek has been involved in the commercial Internet community since 1991. He has experience in developing server technology, encryption, Internet development, and a strong understanding of e-commerce technology and its development.
- Author(s)Jerry Lee Ford,William R. Stanek
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notefigures
- Weight736 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.