All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book provides need-to-kw information vital for acupuncturists to treat patients with fertility problems. Nick Dalton-Brewer details the causes of fertility issues, including the impact of lifestyle and diet, and explains the scientific basis for the different methods of treatment. Integrating Assisted Reproduction Techniques (ART) with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) therapies and acupuncture, he presents his own cutting-edge research on the successful use of these therapies to improve fertility and pregnancy rates and describes a method for integrated diagsis and treatment. This book will give TCM practitioners direct access to the vital specialist kwledge and technical information needed to treat the increasing numbers of patients with fertility problems effectively. It will also be of interest to doctors of Western medicine concerned about the efficacy of recommending acupuncture treatments as adjuncts to ART.
- Author BiographyNick Dalton-Brewer is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner, specialising in IVF. He trained in acupuncture and Chinese medicine for six years and undertook a further two years of TCM obstetrics and gynaecology training. He is a member of the British Acupuncture Council, the Register of Chinese Herbal Medical Practitioners and the Royal Society of Medicine, and is currently engaged in research evaluating the effect of acupuncture on IVF at Kings College NHS Trust, London, UK.
- Author(s)Nick Dalton-Brewer
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication24/08/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Weight286 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.