All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThough they may sound like something out of science fiction, 3-D printers are t only real but also increasingly common. Popular with both the Maker Movement and businesses, the 3-D printer has multiple uses. Its great for making prototypes and creating cool projects. Some experts even believe that additive manufacturingor 3-D printing on the industrial levelis the wave of the future. Readers will learn about a variety of 3-D printing methods, weigh the pros and cons of 3-D printing, and discover 3-D printings applications in fields as diverse as fashion, food, and medicine.
- Author(s)Joe Greek
- PublisherRosen Young Adult
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDigital and Information Literacy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Young Adult
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.