Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a year of partying, Sam decides to buckle down and focus on college. Things are going great until a one-night stand leaves her pregnant and alone. Raising a child while going to school isn't easy, but Sam is determined to be strong for her daughter. She doesn't have time for guys or relationships, and takes great care to protect her child and her heart. Judd doesn't fit the mold of a college ballplayer. His long hair and tattoos may fit the life he's created for himself, but baseball is the one thing he takes seriously. When he meets Sam, he's immediately drawn to her curves and refusal to put up with his crap. When Judd learns the truth, can he handle the responsibility that comes with loving a single mother? Sam yearns for the fire that Judd fuels in her, but her child's needs have to come first. Can two people at different stages in their life find a way to make a life together?
- Author(s)Bethany Lopez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.