All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than half a century, the NCAA has been one of the most powerful institutions in America, acting to prevent college athletes from receiving any money from their labours while enriching everyone else involved in college sports. In 2000 a few brave individuals took on this cartel, and paved the way for others to do the same. This is the story of a small band of renegades who, against all odds, took on the NCAA, nearly bringing it to its knees, and exposing its tyranny to a new wave of challengers.
- Author BiographyJoe Nocera is a columnist for the New York Times. His previous books include All the Devils Are Here (with Bethany McLean), Good Guys and Bad Guys, and A Piece of the Action. During his long career in journalism he has won three Gerald Loeb Awards and was a finalist for a Pulitzer Prize. He lives in New York City. Ben Strauss is a contributing writer for The New York Times, where he has written extensively about the changing face of college sports. Previously, he worked on Capitol Hill. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Ben Strauss,Joe Nocera
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight632 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.