All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by conversations among independent consultants at the annual conferences of the American Evaluation Association (AEA), this volume examines topics unique to independent consulting, representing day-to-day realities and challenges that span the consultant's career. In examining these topics, contributors explore ways in which these evaluators think about, approach, and implement evaluation. There has never before been a compilation that addresses these issues unique to independent consulting. With the burgeoning interest in independent consulting, this topic is timely and should serve as a springboard to ongoing discussion among evaluators. This is the 111th issue of New Directions for Evaluation, a quarterly publication of Jossey-Bass and the American Evaluation Association. Click here to view the entire list of titles for New Directions for Evaluation.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B PE Single Issue (Program) Evaluation
- Series Part/Volume Number111
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width166 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byDawn Hanson Smart,Gail Vallance Barrington
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.